Monday, October 3, 2011

Guest Design Team Member!

OMG....I am SO excited! I was picked to be the Guest Design Team member for the month of October over at Tallyscrapper!
I can't WAIT to play with this month's AMAZZZZZZZING kit! It's called Artfully Wicked!

Do you see all that goodness? There is some Pink Paislee, some Lilly Bee.....glitter tube, candy bubble for card making, tulle and stickers! How much you say? $21.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's IT! Hurry up an get yours before they are ALL gone! An if you haven't checked out the message board you should come join me for a SUPER fun challenge!

I am SUPER excited! I'll be back to show you what I create with it in a few days!
BEFORE that...check out two of the Three projects I submitted for the call...the third is part of a Round Robin Game over at Tallyscrapper!
First is a layout "DIVA" this is DD Hannah....I used the Basic Grey Lemonade line for this one...LOVES it!

AND....a little while ago I won a kit from LAST Halloween to play with....here is what I made! Some CUTE little altered BOO blocks!

Well....thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave me some love....I LOVE love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment