Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Creative Scrappers #197

Hello there party people! I wanted to share with you today a layout I did using the sketch #197 at Creative Scrappers!
I used Pink Paislee papers and a cute doily I found at the craft store. The picture was taken when we visited Rehoboth Beach over the summer, it was my daughter Hannah's first time seeing the ocean!
Please be kind...I have not scrapped in over 6 months, so I'm a little rusty.

I also entered this for a challenge over at Tallyscrapper. I had to use a favorite quote on my layout in journaling strips.
I chose the line "In a Kingdom by the Sea" which is a line from the poem Annabelle Lee by Edgar Allen Poe. I know it's hard to see, the lighting was not great.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment