Friday, April 29, 2011

Some Baking with the kiddos!

I really didn't get much done today as I fell down the steps this morning and jarred my neck.....it hurts like hell!  I used to be athletic....I swear my kids stole my coordination when I was baking them in my oven.....UGGHHHHH............
Anyway, I did manage to bake cake/cupcakes with them.  DD Olivia, 7, has been bugging to make these cupcakes  she thought up....Vanilla cake with chocolate and strawberry frosting twisted together with a white chocolate dipped strawberry in the middle.....
Her sister Hannah just had to make something too....so we went with a Banana Split cake! 

NOPE!  WE NEVER watch the Food Network in this house!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Those look DELICIOUS! I use to LOVE baking with my kids when they were younger. My daughter, now 14, has expressed an interest in baking for the diner.

    ReplyDelete