Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Week In The Life Day 1

Hello bloggers! I sure hope everyone is having an EXCELLENT Tuesday! Well....as most of you know, I am going to be doing A Week In The Life this year. If you are not familiar with the project you can check out Ali Edwards' blog. Anyway, the basic premise is that you take a TON of pictures of your everyday and record what an average week looks like for your family. Here is my first day of pictures, I ran them through Instagram (#weekinthelife).
This is my "I don't wanna get out of bed face" LOL. I get up around 7 to get Olivia moving for school.
Once we get Olivia to school Hannah sits down to breakfast. Right now we are loving Apple Jacks!
We don't have a dishwasher....so at least twice a day you can find me elbow deep in bubbles!
Can't shower around here without first removing all the barbies and toys from the tub!
I am ALL ABOUT the crackle nail polishes right now! Even on my toes!
RAINY and COLD today!
Because I'm a SLACKER poor Olivia had to stay home today to finish her science fair project that we didn't get around to in the weeks leading up to it! WOW....somedays I just suck. So....yep. This is what I got! I hope you enjoy! If you are working on A Week In the Life and have blogged it leave me a link! I'd love to see what you're up to! <3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment